Wednesday, July 29, 2009

End in Sight: Two Days to Go!


It's now 7:44 PM on July 29th, 2009. I've just finished cutting together the final 30 seconds of "continue". Wow. This production actually has a structure. Last night, Jeff and I finished reviewing and fine-tuning each sequence. The production now sits at 24 minutes, 49 seconds and six frames. Originally I wanted to bring this baby in under 22. But a flow is a flow and I think our production moves very naturally.


Today, Tyler Smith and I laid out the end credits. He's going to be working on the graphics tonight. We need to have something finished by 11:00 PM so that we can export the final HD project to a P2 card for Friday's. We are also planning on burning a DVD (Standard Definition) copy for back up, as well as having a copy on Jeff's laptop. Our flight leaves at 8:55 tomorrow morning, so we haven't much time to lose. Hell, we might actually pull this thing off.

My residence, a.k.a. T9-10 HQ is looking like a disaster area. I guess that's what happens when you get in the zone.


Jeff has secured a 7500 Lumens, HD projector and sound system for our presentation to the Paralyzed Veterans of America. We want to give them the best screening possible without completely blinding them.

As for me...Sleep deprivation is curbing any nervousness about the approaching deadline. Blood no longer pumps through my veins. Instead... Red Bull.

We are almost at journey's end. So now, I must prepare for Tyler's arrival. The cut must be finished within the next three to four hours!

More to come...

No comments: