Sunday, May 17, 2009

Return to Continue

Yes, yes, yes... I know. It's pathetic. For the past few months, I've been hearing "when is the project going to be finished?" over and over again. We were originally supposed to have this baby sign, sealed and delivered by November of 2008. It's now May of 2009 and I'd say we're about 75% complete. The remaining 25% should move quickly now that we've got some music.

The biggest delay has been securing tunes for the production. We just don't have the funds to purchase music rights. Instead, we've sought out local musicians in the hopes of getting some free songs. The hope is that we'll be able to repay these talented (and extremely generous) folks by sending some additional publicity their way.

So, when is this thing going to be finished? Jeff (Producer) and I are hoping to have it done by the end of June. I'm currently in the process of re-grouping with my post-production team in the hopes of setting some firm deadlines.

I'll update everyone as soon as I have more news. Thanks for your patience. This film will be completed.