Thursday, May 17, 2007

8 Ball, Corner Pocket


Tomorrow at 8:30 am, production commences on the adaptive sports project, tentatively titled "Take 2". The crew will meet at 6:30 am to unload equipment and get everything ready for setup. I'm taking the day off of work to work on the project. Some may say that this isn't a vacation and that's very true. Over the past two years, I've been saving up vacation hours to be used on this production.

As I write this update, I'm experiencing a combo of excitement and nervousness. This project has been a long time coming and I truly hope it turns out the way I've envisioned. I really think it has the potential to open a lot of eyes and minds. People need to understand that individuals with disabilities also have the capacity to actively live their lives.

No comments: